5. Appointment of the registrar of limited liability Partnerships, etc.
(1) The chief Executive Officer of the commission shall be the Registrar of Limited Liability Partnerships.
(2) The commission may appoint, on such terms and conditions as it may determine, from amongst the persons in the employment of the commission such number of Assistant Registrars or other employees for the proper administration of this Act, and may revoke the appointment of any person so appointed.
(3) subject to the general direction and control of the Registrar and to such restrictions and limitations as may be prescribed, anything appointed or authorized or required by this Act to be done or signed by the Registrar may be done or signed by an Assistant Registrar and shall be as valid and effectual as if done or signed by the Registrar.
(4) No person dealing with an Assistant Registrar shall be concerned to see or inquire whether any restrictions or limitations have been prescribed, and every act or omission of an Assistant Registrar so far as it affects any such person shall be as valid and effectual as if done or omitted by the Registrar.