10. Application for registration
(1) A person may apply for registration of a limited liability partnership to the Registrar and the application shall be accompanied by the prescribed fee and such documents as may be specified by the Registrar.
(2) The application under subsection (1) shall include a statement which is signed by every person who is to be a partner of the limited liability partnership containing the following particulars:
(a) the name of the proposed limited liability partnership;
(b) the general nature of the proposed business of the limited liability partnership;
(c) the proposed registered office of the limited liability partnership;
(d) the name, nationality and the usual place of residence of every person who is to be a partner and, where any of the partners is a body corporate, the corporate name, place of incorporation, establishment or origin, registration number and registered office of the body corporate;
(e) the name, nationality and the usual place of residence of every person who is to be a compliance officer of the limited liability partnership; and
(f) such other relevant information as may be specified by the Registrar.
(3) Where a limited liability partnership is formed for the purposes of carrying on any professional practice, the application under subsection (1) shall be accompanied by an approval letter from the relevant governing body as specified in the third column of the First schedule, where applicable.
(4) The Registrar may, in any particular case, require the statement and approval letter referred to in subsections (2) and (3) respectively, to be verified in such manner as the Registrar considers fit.