17. Registration of changes in particulars
(1) if any change is made or occurs in the registered particulars of a limited liability partnership, the limited liability partnership shall notify the Registrar of such change within fourteen days or such further period as the Registrar may on application allow.
(2) The Registrar may, upon receipt of the notification referred to in subsection (1) and on payment of the prescribed fee, register such change.
(3) Notwithstanding subsection (1), if any person who ceases to be a partner in a limited liability partnership reasonably believes that the limited liability partnership has not notified the fact of the cessation to the Registrar such partner may lodge the notification of cessation with the Registrar.
(4) The Registrar may, in any particular case, require a notification lodged under subsection (1) to be rectified by the limited liability partnership in such manner as the Registrar considers fit.
(5) A limited liability partnership which fails to comply with subsection (1) commits an offence and shall, on conviction, be liable to a fine not exceeding ten thousand ringgit and, in the case of a continuing offence, to a further fine not exceeding five hundred ringgit for each day during which the offence continues after conviction.