72. Relodging of lost registered documents
(1) Where the Registrar has reasonable cause to believe that a document in relation to a limited liability partnership lodged under this Act has been lost or destroyed, he may by notice in writing direct the limited liability partnership to relodge the document in the manner and form as may be determined by the Registrar.
(2) The limited liability partnership or any compliance officer of the limited liability partnership shall, within fourteen days after the service of the notice under subsection (1) or such longer period as the Registrar may allow, comply with the direction of the Registrar.
(3) On and from the date of the lodgement made under subsection (1), the lodging of the document shall have the same force and effect as though it is made at the original date of the lodgement.
(4) No fee shall be payable upon the lodging of a document under this section.
(5) if a limited liability partnership fails to comply with the direction of the Registrar under subsection (1), the limited liability partnership and the compliance officer commit an offence.