73. Service for electronic lodgement of documents
(1) The Registrar may provide a service for the electronic lodgement of documents required by this Act to be lodged with the Registrar.
(2) A document electronically lodged under this section shall be deemed to have satisfied the requirement for lodgement if the document is communicated or transmitted to the Registrar in such manner as may be determined by the Registrar.
(3) A document that is required to be stamped, signed or sealed shall, if it is to be electronically lodged, be certified to be true copy or authenticated in such manner as may be determined by the Registrar.
(4) A copy of or an extract from any document electronically lodged with the Registrar, or supplied or issued by the Registrar, under subsection (1) and certified to be a true copy of, or extract from, such document under the hand and seal of the Registrar shall be admissible in evidence in any proceedings.
(5) Where a document is electronically lodged with the Registrar, the Registrar or his authorized agents shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by any person by reason of any error or omission of whatever nature or however arising appearing in any document obtained by any person under the service referred to in subsection (1) if such error or omission was made in good faith and in the ordinary course of the discharge of the duties of the Registrar or of his authorized agents or occurred or arose as a result of any defect or breakdown in the service or in the equipment used for the provision of the service.